PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY!
- The show will take place at Gallery Nucleus on Saturday February 9th from 2pm – 8pm
- The show is ONE DAY only!
- There will be no online sales. You must come in person to purchase.
- The art will be sold FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. If there is a specific piece you want to buy, we would recommend you come at 2pm.
- Free giveaway while supplies last at the door courtesy of AKSYS games
- Pet adoption with What’s Up Dog! LA
- Seoul Sausage food truck will be parked up front for you to get your eat on. Check out their site for their menu and pricing.
- Free beverages at the Operation Smoochy Lounge while supplies last
- Demo the game Operation Smoochy with Special Guest Smoochy himself!
- Merchandise Sales – Press Paws Goods, Meat Bun Shirts, and Lacey Micallef Pins and Rings
- Raffle giveaway every hour
- Preferred Method – Cash
- Secondary Method – Debit or Credit Cards (The card reader charges a fee, which means less for the animals!)
- Artwork will have a “Buy It Now” price where you can secure your purchase immediately or you can take your chance at bidding through our silent auction.
- Once someone makes a “Buy It Now”, the bids will be considered “lost”.
- Silent Auction will allow everyone a fair chance at the piece for a lower price. You will let a Press Paws representative know your highest bid and will be notified after the event if you are the winner.
ART PICK UP
- Artwork will not be available to take home until 7:45pm on the night of the event.
- If you are unable to take your purchase home with you on the day of, we can either arrange for it to be shipped to you (shipping charges will apply) OR you can pick it up free of charge from Nucleus at a later time
OTHER WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
- You may purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win prizes hourly.
- Merchandise Sales
- Purchase Paul Robertson’s Print of BARK BARK BARK through Nucleus
- Purchase Teagan White’s Print of MAMMAL’s MASK through Nucleus
FOR THOSE OUT OF STATE AND PEOPLE WHO CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE SHOW
- We’re sorry we couldn’t make this show more accessible to everyone!! We are a very small group and this time around it was beyond our resources to set up an all-inclusive online bidding/purchase system. We really appreciate your understanding and support regardless, and hope to be able to make things more accessible down the road as we work to try and make this show into an annual event.
- We are currently still looking at options to make some of these originals available as prints. We will keep you posted on this as we get closer to coming up with a solution.Thank you very much for understanding!